You will be working side-by-side with a high-performance team of veteran software engineers.
You’ll have real responsibilities, autonomy over your work, flexibility over your schedule, and the opportunity to deliver software that people use and rely on every day.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing new features
- Debugging and resolving issues
- Testing your work
- Researching solutions to technical problems
- Communicating with clients and team leads regarding the progress of key tasks or issues.
The Right Fit
- You’re a humble, nice person that’s eager to earn the trust of clients and everyone you meet
- Programming is your hobby as well as your major in school
- You are a passionate learner, dedicated to honing your skills
- You naturally find yourself teaching and helping others
- You find business problems just as interesting as technical problems
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.